dont the jv wrestlers have a state. they have the kids state. Im pretty sure I heard more than one person say that the jv kids move on to kids state. I know I didnt imagine that. I know someone said they get a 2nd chance as to zero for the 6 and unders unless you make them wrestle against the 8 and under. on and on and on and on and on this will go. This goes out to Ottawa. Please make your tournament and listen to the ideas to make it even better. If you need some help I am pretty sure there are plenty of us out there that would pitch in. Yes I am offering my help. I think its great you have started it. I have heard good and bad things about how you did it. I will not go there. All I know is I went there last year and my son cant wait to go this year. I really do think it needs to be before high school state and possibly a 2 day tournament if you make those big brackets or go to some type of qualifier. I would like to see it more centrally located for those out in western ks that have to travel 5 -8 hours on a sunday.

Scott Bockover