Unhappy fan - here is what I sent
I hope I do not have to show my ID when I get there. May need to wear a costume.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
To: chris.presson@smgwichita.com
CC: kingmerj@sbcglobal.net
Subject: Unhappy fan
Date: Thu, 25 Feb 2010 20:20:51 +0000

Chris & Beth,

chris.presson@smgwichita.com or 316-440-9015
kingmerj@sbcglobal.net or 316-651-5565

Welcome to Wichita and our new arena. You are welcome also on my following comments. What is this no re-entry policy? I would suggest you change your policy if you ever want to get another high school or kids event at your facility. This is not a 2 hour game and then you leave for the day. This is an all day - 2 day event. People will purchase some of your goods if you greet them properly. But if you use strong arm tactics - I will bet people will be sure to eat a BIG breakfast prior to coming and hold out for a NICE dinner elsewhere. I understand the no coolers deal - I do not understand someone walking outside for a little fresh air, smoke, a favorite snack or product that you do not serve or even some healthy snack. Bad way to start you public relations mission. Unhappy fan who has not stepped foot in the arena yet. Currently - I am working out a meal plan for all the other wrestling parents and fans so they do not purchase anything at your facility - besides tickets.
We are buying gas, hotel stays, etc. dropping plenty of money in Wichita. I am sure another city/arena would gladly open up their arms for this event.

Sean McCarthy

KSHSAA School Wrestling Feb 26, 2010 to Feb 27, 2010 at INTRUST Bank Arena

No re-entry policy in effect. If you leave the arena you will need to purchase another ticket to get back into the event.
(They are not wavering on this. This their policy and they are sticking to it.)