For the last time, I am not trying to diminish the accomplishmets of the Fab Five. As I told the Chief, I would not suggest Colt be over anyone in the FF, I would not go as far as saying he is even in the Top 10 or 20. Those young men have gone above and beyond and deserve their honors. I do take exception in the notion that we have not wrestled anyone and only Norton has stepped up. As Will stated, wrestling small Nebraska and Colorado schools is not going to cut it. I was guessing that is why we added Goddard, Blue Springs, Grand Island High, Abielne, Manhattan, Kearney High and others to or dual tournament schedule the last two years, and have always competed against Colby, Clay Center, Abielne who have been the best of the best in 4a for many years. If it is not every 321A school that is not cutting it, then by all means, tell us specifically which ones are not, just so we all know.

As for not beating any current state champions, I guess if they were state champions that would mean Colt would not have been, as many on that list he faced in State.

For Mr. Welsh, the Watters match was lost in overtime, we were up 2-0 and taking him to his back with a tilt, when he "hollered" and the ref stopped the match. I feel pretty confident we would have won if not for that.

The one thing I have not seen made mention of in all this is money. Wrestling is expensive, I guess each person has to decide how much they are willing to put into it. Many of the other National wrestling things just interfere with track in the spring and Football camp usually coincides with Fargo. I guess it boils down to sense of loyalty to teammates and other coaches for us.

The main reason for this post is to let everyone know how much respect I have for Parker Madl and his father. I have a feeling that something is being made out of the mention of that match. I had a great conversation with his father after that match and have nothing but respect for the two of them. I certainly would not want to wrestle him now, he has grown into a beast..

Parker, I enjoyed the pictures of that Monster Buck.