As Taylor Moeder's father I was as proud of his season this year as I could possibly be. I was also very proud to see his name on this list when it was posted. Heck after reading the thread clear thru I almost feel it would have been better to have not been mentioned. But I definitely would feel his year warranted consideration. I dont see the need for he and Colt to be compared head to head. The list wasnt about weight classes, but about the top 5 overall. Easily could have been Colt AND Taylor on the list together. Anderson of Clay Center impressed me considerably and he also put together a great year and could have an arguable spot on the list. D. Deshazer - obviously pretty solid and worth consideration. Several others as well.
I planned to stay as far away from posting on the topic as possible but I am confused by the suggestion below by USA Wrestling:

"Now for my Option on the fab 5

I would have Rogers, Ryne, Caylor, Paker, Chase"

I have absolutely no problem with Taylor not being on your list, but I would be interested in how someone he beat head to head this year is on the list?? And then you will have to explain dropping Blair just the same. I think you are using some other method of reasoning than I am on your selections.