Mr Moeder

I understand that taylor beat Nitcher How ever this is my option theres no certain way to prove that my methods are correct in any way.

1. I feel that Chase got the nod sully on the fact that as a sr and his high school record show’s itself. I am not meaning to demoralize Taylors high school résumé in any way but he has not yet finished his career in high school maybe iam playing Elders but its just how I feel,
2. However I dropped Cade rather than Ryne because of his fargo success far succeeds three state title that Blair has not saying Cades medals mean nothing because they do to a lot of people I personally enjoyed Cade success after watching his quarter finals match against Crank seemed like a very humble and determined young man
3. I added Colt sully because he accomplished something some people dream about. I added Caylor maybe because I know him on a more than opponent relationship me and him share txts on a daily basis however besides that 4x finalist at a weight that is dominated by so on so grown men is a very very impressive feat which payed off to his D1 Scholarship and 2x fargo champ in my eyes is greater than any state medal just my opinion.

Iam only 20 years old and has only been involved with wrestling since the age of 13 so my opinion might seem some what bias I have not traveled the world and seen a sun set in China or ate lunch in Japan I do not claim no know everything and def do not think my opinion are correct to other people I am not going to try and persuade anyone on into anything.