I am not claiming to know as much about this as Chief. He obviously spends a great deal of time analyzing the subject as he maintains his all class rankings and I do think he picked some great wrestlers for his list. However, if I had a Fab Five list this year I definitely would have had Kyle Caylor on it and because of that I would have included Mark Kolmer on it also. Kolmer who is also a top state performer in football and track & field may very well be the best all around athlete in wrestling this year. Kolmer was undefeated and won his one contest with Kyle who I believe only had one lost this year. Caylor has had a great career for a bigger wrestler. He was in four state finals winning three of them. It is very difficult for a bigger wrestler to reach a state final as a freshman and to win as a sophomore in weight classes that are annually dominated by juniors and seniors. In my opinion Caylor has proved himself over his career and without a doubt deserved to be on a list of the Five Top Wrestlers in Kansas this year. By the way Kyle is also undefeated in the National Seniors tournament so far.

Vince Nowak
Kansas College Wrestling Fund Supporter
Please join the fight with your contributions