Originally Posted By: Contrarian
If you want 20 years history go look it up yourself, or are you too lazy. You wouldn't accept it if somebody did it for you. You would still be trying to obsecure and/or ignore the facts. When Lawrence was winning championships, STA and SJA did not exist. And what did it matter, it was a big public school playing other big big public schools. The review of last year's history of state championships is highly relevant and indicative of the issue over a longer time. You refuse to address the facts/stats. You just want to bitch, get nasty about taxes, public education, or what ever else you can complain about. If your son/daughter went to a public school and played a field game (BB, BB, FB, soccer, VB) you would be the loudest screamer of 'unfair, foul etc. And how do you count 6A private school championships if there are no 6A private schools. Your ranting and raving makes no sense and probably hurts the private schools. Why don't you call KSHSAA and tell them SJA wants out of the association, they are going to take their marbles and play somewhere else. If you do, you can probably count you private school friends on five fingers--with your attitude do you even have five friends now?

AS for cycles, I quess we are now in a 15 year cycle of private school prowess in sports. Its that old cycle theory- business cycle, earth warming cycle, or maybe its just a Schwinn (bi)cycle.

Too lazy. That is so laughable! STA was St. Josephs. I do believe they existed back then. My point was that they had an enormous enrollment but no one called for KSHSAA to downsize them or kick them out. Lawrence High that is. Honestly, I could care less from a sports perspective what they decide. I am just not happy about my tax dollars being wasted without adequate representation. You should carry on being a legend in your own mind.

Will Cokeley
(708)267-6615
willcokeley@gmail.com