[quote=moeder][quote=Contrarian]Cokely, get a life.

"As for Mr. Moeder, he must have realized-or was told-there was speculation on how his son got to SJA from far west Kansas--if not-why did he do his post. Well written and very straight forward. I am sure there was more than one speculator-he would have not felt the need to post if there was only one. Even if the speculations were wrong, why does that make them stupid."

I responded exactly to what you posted above. Specifically YOUR WORDS of: "if not-why did he do his post." Secondly YOUR WORDS: "He would have not felt the need to post if there was only one."

Those were your comments , I replied. As stated previously, I posted in support of the private school admitance in general, not for my son as an individual. I am no different than many of the others that have posted on here. We have given up alot, sold items, not bought items, not sent Taylor to certain camps, work-outs and too many other cost saving decisions to mention in order to afford his education at St. James. Am I am asking for your empathy or feeling sorry for myself or having "buyers remorse", absolutely not! We made our own decision and are very pleased that we did.
I believe you and I are very, very different personalities. You enjoy and thrive on the attention you are getting - I dont want or need it. You enjoy arguing and bickering just for the sake of arguing and bickering for entertainment - I prefer to stay away from the arguing and bickering as I dont find it entertaining and once I do get involved it becomes "personal" to me. I dont need that either! I'll end now on this topic. I am more than happy to continue with you personally through a PM if you feel it is necessary.