3. Mario Corado - Pittsburg
4. Ross Whitmore - SMNW
5. Konnor Kriss - Colby
6. Zac Dremel - Olathe South
7. T.J. Stokes - Gardner
8. Jayde Kolterman - Clay Center
9. Brady Heinecker - Derby
10. Johnathan Peterson - Hutchison

Ok, I am sorry Quagmire, Chief, Tyson, whoever, etc. that I have not been specific enough for you. I have been vague I see because I really didn't want to promote one kid's name at the sake of anothers.
Apparently I will need to do that to get this info through to you.

Lemon of Goddard has beaten Peterson twice this last season. No disrespect to Peterson because he is dang good. Both placed at HS state at 119. Lemon lost to Beasley in the semis and Norris in OT on the back side. Lemon then won a 125 pound bracket at the Classic that contained Peterson, Kmiec, Henely and Stewart all state medalist along with qualifiers, T. Johnson and B. Johnson, Rodriguez and yes, Krista Revelle. He also beat Henely earlier in the season. Lemon then won the 120 pound bracket in the high school division at Kid's State in a bracket were state medalist T. Kolterman was 5th. Also placing in the bracket was state medalist G. Wright and qualifiers Gulley and Dakin. Also in the bracket were Pfannenstiel, Berends and Heim. Lemon then placed 3rd at Brute/adidas Nationals going 5 and 1 losing in the semis to an undefeated state champion from South Dakota. The whole time he ran track and qualified for state. He was in great shape and is as he is running cross-country now like Peterson and is also a CC state qualifier. He has split with Dremel and Wrestler.
He is pretty dang good. He will probably start at 130. May go 125, may not, we don't want to be at the Y every night after practice.

I probably should have just taken Moeder's advice and started the "Totally Legit Lightweight List" but that would draw way too much attention to myself and would leave me vulnerable to crass, albeit very funny, comments from Beeson and smokeycabin.

I do really appreciate Chief and Quagmire's Lists and efforts though. I really do enjoy the lists.

Thanks and have a great day! Now let it fly.

Last edited by XGHSWC; 10/17/10 10:40 PM.