I spent the better part of last weekend hanging out at MIZZOU Arena watching the MO state wrestling tournament. I attended the two all class sessions: semis Friday night and finals Saturday night. These two nights are typically the most attended throughout the weekend. Parking was crappy but better than my experience at the Bicentennial Center last year. Plenty of seating and not a bad seat in the house which is the opposite of the BC. Each session cost $8 and to be honest I would pay twice that for the level of entertainment I get with all four classes wrestling at one site.

I have no idea why KS doesnt combine into one site. KS definitely has several venues capable of handling a one site State Tournament using the MO template.

I recommend we start the change by availing a signature petition this weekend at each state site. Surely the majority of wrestling fans will sign the petition and that alone should force ADs and KSHAA to at least consider the change.

I nominate Mr. Cokeley to head this up for the CL4 site! Gotta go pack BC I gotta leave the the Ozarks at 0330 IOT keep my date with the first round at the BC tomorrow.