Originally Posted By: big Irv
I totally agree my son lost due to this stalling or the apponant stays at the out of bounds line and every time he would take a shot the kid would spraw out of bounds my son lost 1-0 the ref finally call him for stalling 15 secomds later the match was over this is bull and i saw it mostly out of the team their names began with an A and ends with R maybe you all can figure that out they are 5a if the kid would have wrestled I am sure we would have beaten the kid maybe they should go to freestyle pushout rule if you go out you loose a point .this may cause coaches to train to wrestle the center of the mat and we would have more exciting matches instead of layed back in your seat Im gonna score 1 pt then stall all the rest of the match because the ref is afraid to ding me for stalling because if he dose he might not get elected to ref next year come on refs do your jod if they are stalling call it after 20 seconds not five minuits and 45 sec later get the wrestlers time to wrestle or get them out off the mat
Your son lost because he did not outscore or pin his opponent. Quit making excuses and blaming the match results on the official.

Richard D. Salyer