Paratroop, I appreciate your post.

I going to add on the list several wrestlers. I will follow in the coming days with additional information on each of these additional wrestlers. I need a little more time to research some additional information on each wrestler and I want to try to stay on a schedule where I am featuring about one wrestler a day right now. Late last night I featured Zack Grimes of Osawatomie HS. The additonal wrestlers that I am adding to the list today will be highlighted in red below. If anyone has any information on any of them please send me a private message on it or you could also post it on this topic.

Reported by posters to be wrestling next year at:

Tyler Baughman of Lansing HS---Briarcliff University Sioux City, IA
Spenser Blew of Lansing HS---Air Force Academy
Daniel Deshazer of Wichita Heights HS--University of Oklahoma--Verbal per Intermat 3-8-11
Jake Gentzler of Andover Central---Arizona State University--Verbal per Intermat 3-8-11
Zack Grimes of Osawatomie HS---Fort Hays State University
Derek Holly of Shawnee Heights HS---Fort Hays State University
Kyle Johnson of Columbus HS---Fort Hays State University
Taylor Moeder of St. James Academy---Old Dominion University
Dylan Penka of Kapaun Mt. Carmel---South Dakota State University
Zack Tanenbaum of Blue Valley North HS---Brown University Verbal per Intermat 3-8-11
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

2011 Senior Wrestlers who are planning on attending college next year and participating in other sports or pursuing other interests:

Jesse Austin of Baldwin HS---Football and Track at Baker University
Derique Carey of Lansing HS---Football at Fort Scott Community College
Thomas Lowe of Eureka HS---Football at Butler County Community College
Tate Omli of Ell-Saline HS---Football at Butler County Community College

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Please let me know if any of the above information is incorrect and needs to be changed or if any additions or deletions need to be made to the above list. On additions it helps if I receive a confirmation by posting or private message from the wrestler, a parent, high school coach or college coach. Also it helps if I can get any accomplishments like state championships, state placing or qualifying, league titles so I can make special mention of that in the announcement with the listing. A link to a newspaper article of the signing is also a good confirmation source. Thank you

Last edited by Husker Fan; 03/13/11 03:46 AM. Reason: New announcements highlighted in red

Vince Nowak
Kansas College Wrestling Fund Supporter
Please join the fight with your contributions