BLT i think questioning the rules and accusing someone of cheating are two very different things.

this one is a tough one to prove, at this time.

i'm sorry but i don't see where it is richard's fault that you can't prove your case.

you are right consistency is key in every aspect of rules, laws, and how we handle things. everyone should be innocent until proven guilty even in kids wrestling.

it looks to me like richard has at least looked into this, for that you should be thankful. i feel that it's unfair that you feel that they "just do what they want anyways"

as upsetting as it may be for some one in a similar situation as yours, prioritizing is also key when dealing with such matters.

the directors have a difficult job, and must prioritize, when it comes to issues STATE WIDE. this rule affects the HWT wrestlers, maybe a few light weights, but seriously doubt it. the HWT class makes up a small portion of the KS wrestling community. don't give up keep working on this, but remember communication and education are the only way to get this throughout the entire state. staying respectful won't hurt either.

"with attitude, will, and some spirit"