Originally Posted By: Husker Fan
Originally Posted By: ike
I recieved an email from Seaman Head Coach Pat Kelly that 2011 Runner-up and 2x placer Cole Schreiner has verbally committed to wrestle at Bethany College. It looks like he will be officially signing on the 4th.

If there is a Bethany College website update on Cole' signing I will link to it later but I wanted to get Cole posted on the list today.

Cole Schreiner, Congratulations on your academic and wrestling career at Topeka Seamna HS. Good luck next your with your academics and wrestling at Bethany College.

Here is the link and the information from the Bethany College website:

http://www.bethanyswedes.com/article/1353.php

Cole Schreiner, Topeka, Kan., has signed a letter of intent to wrestle at [color:#FF00000]Bethany College[/color] for the 2011-2012 academic year.

Schreiner comes to Bethany from Topeka Seaman High School, where he was a two-time state qualifier and a state runner-up his senior year. Schreiner is also a three-time winner of all-city honors and a two-time winner of all-regional and all-league honors. In addition, Schreiner was the Freestyle State Champion and a member of the Kansas/Missouri World Greco team.

Head Wrestling Coach Jacob Marrs says, "I have a good feeling about Cole. His high school coach also wrestled for Coach Denney at UNO which will give Cole consistency in the practice room. Cole is a good one who is going to help lead our program in the right direction."

Schreiner is the son of Joe and Marci Schreiner and plans to major in physical education teaching.

You can read more about Schreiner's signing as reported by Channel 49 News in Topeka.

Vince Nowak
Kansas College Wrestling Fund Supporter
Please join the fight with your contributions