Originally Posted By: 2coach
Could someone help me out here? I thought that when a kid could pin another kid he was supposed to do so. Not take him down let him up take him down get him almost pinned then let him up. I asked a ref about this and he said it was up to the ref officiating the match. I didn't have a kid in this match or did I know anyone of them but I didn't think it was right. So is the ref supposed to let this go on or not?

In Answer to your question. The Ref or wrestler Didn't do anything wrong. It happens, its unfortunate for the wrestler being handled. Mentally he'll bounce back I'm sure. My sons done it and at one point in his career had it done to him more than once.

Everyone's got great points and should add that now Jonny's guilty of it and its mostly my fault. At any local tournament where we go and give no concern to match outcomes, I just want him to get mat time he's not aloud to pin. My rule not his. Not because I want him to showboat just try different moves and work on things its really just practice and have fun. I should also add onetime he had a novice kid Headlock the heck out of him and pin him which was pretty funny. So it can come back to bite ya LOL

Jon Trowbridge
Ive never had the fear of getting beat thats how most people lose.