If I was one of the AD's I would tell all of the CLUB WRESTLERS to "Get Bent". I officiated a dual in Ark City and Ark City was the only school that had all of its Club Wrestlers wrestling for the School. Shame on Maize, Haysville, Goddard and any other club that allows their wrestlers to wrestle for the club instead of the school. Why should these schools care what the clubs want when the clubs are not supporting the schools? The eight week school season is not going to hurt your wrestler, especially if everyone in the club goes out for the school team. Not participating, does hurt the school program.
I wonder if it is Daddy's not being able to give up power, fear, or just good ole fashioned apathy. Either way it is very disappointing to see the lack of school spirit and support.

You all wonder why the school charges you to use the facilities, maybe it is because you don't support or help them. Ark City has never been charged to use facilities for tournaments, but then we support our schools.

Last edited by Beeson; 01/25/12 03:24 AM.

Unnecessary Roughness is Necessary