Salina is no more centrally located than Wichita. If you look on a map you will see that it is about as close to Nebraska as Wichita to Oklahoma. Unfortunately if you want centrally there is nothing but farmland!!

I was at Salina and very displeased with cost of concessions but you have that in Wichita as well. No matter the venue. I am all for the 4, 5, 6A being combined again. I have heard 4A is the toughest class to be in and think it would add that much more back to the 5, 6A competition again.

I do have to complain about some of the student body of a certain nameless school. They were very rude and had to stand whenever their wrestler was out there, leaving us to not be able to see ours or a certain good match that might have been going on. They could very easily went just a few rows up and stood in nobody's way. We asked them numerous times to please sit down or move and a couple would most would not.

I say let's bring it back to Wichita with 5 & 6A for our monies worth and great wrestling!!!

If you first don't succeed, try try again.