Im not talking about football this is Wrestling. The 1998 Salina Central football team dominated that year, not too sure what that has to do with Wrestling though. Please prove to me that the 5a wrestlers are better? With 31 of the 45 going 0-2 and 10 going 1-2 only beating another wrestler with a losing record. I just do not see how you can say they wrestled better quality wrestlers during the season. Please show me FACTS that proves this comment. Let me in to your insight with 45 kids (20%) in a state tourny with losing records, I do not understand how you could possibly think they wrestled better guys. I willing to listen but I think a kid that is 4-14 would get beat by a any wrestler that has 30+ wins You guys act like you never run across a 4a team at all during the season.

Originally Posted By: HEADUP
Originally Posted By: Lucas Baker
[quote=bigdaddy650r] A good argument can only be won with facts not emotions.

Good facts are needed to make a good argument, you must be willing to see ALL angles. for instance the level of competition has to be considered when looking at those records.

You sir, are one track minded.

If you don't care about quality, and rather focus only on quantity, you will never have a good argument.

thus it's the same old tired stuff from the last three years.

what about football? do 4a teams get a bigger trophy because they had to play an extra game than 5a? Many teams make it to the playoffs without winning a single game until districts. I challenge you to take down your 5A state football championship patch, because 4a, 3a, and 2a had to play one more game than 5a. Somewhere in the state there was a 5a team without a winning record, in the playoffs. just a good factual argument right?