I truly believe that it is imperative to get your kids to wrestle MS and be a part of a TEAM, yeah you might miss a "tough" tournament or two, but the end product (6 years worth) of program building is invaluable. Missing two tournaments is nothing, there are so many opportunities to get your kid to super tuff stuff individually that I don't see the argument. My kid will not get to go to a few RMN events next year big deal, he will still go to Salina, Hutch, Hays, state tournament series, FS/GR stuff, southern plains, northern plains, maybe Utah, and hopefully some of the National dual stuff, how much more does an individual need. The payoff for the program to have your best kids wrestle MS is huge. Now odviously this is more important for a one program town, like Hugoton or Ark City or Colby (no I really did not just compare us to Ark or Colby) but I believe my point is valid. If you are from one of these super clubs that feeds like 50 different HS then priorities change a little. (of course I think I would try to get all those studs to go to the same MS/HS)