Ouch Molloy, that hurt.
I guess you and Shelton are tighter than I knew since you feel compelled to defend something.

And no, it was never our understanding that it was "small" pool/"big" pool. Why would you do that anyway if you are wrestling for placements that are published in the paper. Obviously you are wrong about that because Douglas is in the wrong pool, the pool CC was in last year. If it don't matter, I've got a great idea. Put Douglas in the "small" purple pool where they belong by your reasoning and put VC in the gold pool with Derby, Andover Central, Goddard and Heights. That would be fun to see. And I don't remember anyone making any excuses. What would we be making excuses about anyway, nothing has happened yet. Just the facts Jeremy. Is that too difficult to get?

Of course I have my elixir of life by my side right now thank you, never don't and never won't.

But please man, if you are going to try to be funny and mess my moniker, than get it right.
It's XSHSGHSGHSSEHSWC.

And I am giving you the big thumbs down and stuck out tongue right now because you insulted me with your slanderous comment.
But it's all good as I expected no less. Of course you know that I was expecting some sort of admonishment. Thanks for coming through.

But have a great day tomorrow anyway Jeremy as you know I have always been a Derby supporter but apparently I may have to discontinue that because it is obviously not appreciated.

But have a great day anyway!