The competition alone is not worth it for me when you have to face poor officiating, hostile "Fort Knox style" security and price gouging and be forced to eat Chili Cheese Pies, Hotdogs or Hamburgers. I myself emailed Mr. Bird at the Bi-Centennial Center and copied each board member of the Chamber of Commerce in attempt to atleast garner some attention to this. If we can help them understand that this is not a normal event, ie: concert or sporting event that is 2-3 hours long, but a youth athletic event that lasts well over 12 hours, maybe they will see the importance of being able to bring in water and healthy snacks for our wrestlers. I would be happy to pay $5 a head to enter if we were allowed to do so and believe that it could be a win win for all. Below is a list of the email addresses to Mr. Bird and the Chamber of Commerce that i have contacted. I would urge anyone reading this to atleast throw a couple of lines down in an email to let them know the volume of people that are unhappy with this venue.

Scott

cbird@bicentennialcenter.com, dlauver@salinakansas.org, dweiser@salinakansas.org, lpowell@salinakansas.org, ebrown@salinakansas.org

Scott Walker

There are no losers in wrestling ...only winners & learners!