Originally Posted By: Beeson
Just totally overlook the Facts that were presented concerning John Smith. Totally overlook the Facts presented by bradbee. Totally overlook the Facts presented by tryingtobesilent. Totally overlook the common sense comment by teamphelps. I am assuming you are overlooking these comments and facts because they can not be disputed and make your proposal look silly. It is easy to argue and debate emotions, "it's unfair" and "boo hoo". Not as easy to debate facts.

Your right Cokeley, Kansas wrestling is in the toilet right now because we can not force five kids to wrestle up an age group. And you might want to check your own backyard before you start trying to clean up anybody elses.

Those are NOT USA wrestling events you have sited in your case Chad. Sorry... smile Those are OSHSA events. By the way, my backyard is clean. He is NOT wrestling. HS kids CANNOT wrestle in the Middle School National Duals so if we are to have a USA Official Middle School class HS kids would have to wrestle HS. I would tell John to his face that I think it is stupid for a HS State Champion to wrestle in the MS state tournament. John himself has stated that OK wrestling has been on rapid decline for the past five years. Maybe this is why?

Hopefully the reason there are only a few stragglers left in 14U that wrestled HS is due to the shame they should feel for doing so. If there are only a few left then lets clean it up!

Will Cokeley
(708)267-6615
willcokeley@gmail.com