I have to agree that Boyle is one of the most dominant wrestlers I have ever watched. I had the opportunity to wrestle in Western Kansas at the same time as Jeff (thank goodness I was a light weight). Boyle made every match look like he was wrestling a first year wrestler eventhough many of those wrestlers went on to wrestle and AA in college or play other college sports. I think one of the most impressive things about Jeff was is that he was a class act on and off of the mat.

I have also had the opportunity to watch and be part of the coaching staff in the Hays Club during Weigels progression through his prep career. Preston can wrestle with anyone in the nation and honestly probably put them on their backs. (Or as Cokeley referred to it "spin them like a top) I honestly can't say who is more dominant as they are completely 2 different styles of wrestlers. But one thing I do know is that Preston is just as much of a class act on and off of the mat as Jeff was.

Myself personally feel that dominance in wrestling should also include how these wrestlers promote themselves off of the mat as well as their accomplishments on the mat. I dont think you could go wrong with saying either of these wrestlers are one of the best ever.

Lance Geyer

Last edited by L.Geyer; 02/16/14 03:13 PM.