For those of you who are not familiar with this event, the following is some more info

The $225 cost for this event covers the Team Kansas singlet, shorts and t-shirt. It also includes transportation to and from Topeka, hotel rooms and Saturday Night pizza for the teams. We will provide water for all wrestlers thru out the event. On Friday night after the weigh in, we normally eat as a team at one of the area buffets. The wrestlers will have to pay for this meal. I am still working on getting us a good deal and will provide this info once arranged. Our team hotel, Holiday Inn Express, is aware that we need to be able to feed the wrestlers and coaches in a timely manner Saturday and Sunday morning. They will have a good breakfast for the wrestlers both days.

We will meet on April 11th at the Topeka Capital Plaza Hotel at around 10 am. We will pass out the Team Kansas gear and load up in the vans to leave by around noon. Once in Omaha/Council Bluffs, we will get checked in to the team hotel. Weigh ins are at 5pm and I want be one of the first teams to weigh in.

I realize this meeting place is not convenient for everyone. If this is out of the way for you, it is okay to meet us in Omaha. However, we must weigh in as a team, so you will need to be at the Mid America Center in Council Bluffs before 5pm.

I will assign the wrestlers to rooms and vans. They will be required to stay in their assigned rooms and vans unless a change is approved by me. I need to know where all wrestlers are at all times. If your wrestler has a rooming preference, email me and I will do my best to get your wrestler together with his buddies.

If your wrestler IS NOT going to be staying with the teams, or NOT RIDING with the teams, please let me know.

I will have Team Kansas t-shirts available for sale for the parents starting Friday after weigh ins and dinner.

Dal Eck
dal@matteck.com
316-641-4913