After KSHSAA State - high school guys signed up with clubs to practice either folkstyle or begin freestyle/greco. Those clubs had Western Kansas Classic or Wichita Classic on their schedules at the beginning of the club year/season. Some of the high school guys are already getting ready for the Kansas Kids State Series which has a high school division for state at the end of the month. The half a dozen or more of the high school kids that we have been working with have gain a few pounds (more than a few) since state. A couple of the HS coaches I talked to whose teams placed very high said their kids wanted a little time off and did not want to cut weight again this week. The location, week after HS state, timing of being on the same weekend with the Wichita Classic and Western Kansas Classic - both established tournaments in the state have played a role in numbers being disbursed around the state, KC Metro Classic is Tuesday for kids in this area, I am just giving the organizers feedback on what I have heard.