Quote:
Originally posted by parkwayred:
Randy, I don’t know what you may have been in a prior life but your gift for writing commentary is unparallel only to Prant! Your eloquence and impeccable keymanship rivals the likes of George Plimton, with the passion of Keith Jackson! (Kids you have to over 40 to know who these guys are) In my readings it always feels as if we were side by side! When the book comes out “My Life” the Randy Hinderliter story, it’s sure to be a best seller… Thanks, good luck guys and be safe!

Red
Mark, I agree with you about Randy's writing abilities. But I would bet his first book would have a better chance of becoming a best seller if he could do a biography of someone like Tom Watson. And I bet that would be a good book since Randy seems to know something about golf too. I would buy that book. I would also buy any kind of wrestling book Randy would write. It would really be good if he could start some type of Kansas high school wrestling or general high school sports newspaper or magazine. I know that it was tried recently by someone else and only lasted one year but I miss it.

Vince Nowak
Kansas College Wrestling Fund Supporter
Please join the fight with your contributions